Saturday, March 11, 2006

New Zeland

I have been in NZ for 12 days now, and it is flying by. I arrived in Christchurch on February 28th, to find that it was absolutely freezing! By freezing, I mean 13 degrees, but compared to Brisbane it was arctic. I got in at 11:30 pm and waited outside for the bus for an hour and a half that never showed up. I finally had to catch a cab, and arrived at the hostel around 1:30am, then I got picked up by the Kiwi Experience bus at 7 am.

So getting here wasn't too fun, but I have had a great time ever since. Sitting on the bus next to me was a girl named Louise from Ireland, and she is travelling with her friend Kate, and it turns out that we are travelling all of NZ together, and then flying to Fiji from Aukland on the same day. It will be great if we can share at least part of our journey together, they are great travelling companions, I am so glad I met them, and that I now have really cool people to share this experience with. I want to write all about what I have been up to, but I am moving around so quickly now that I don't know if I will be able to write all about it until I get home. Which is in two weeks, I cannot believe it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home